Avocado Pudding Recipe
Crohn’s disease-friendly, ulcerative colitis-friendly, SCD diet-friendly, vegetarian-friendly
This simple dessert recipe is a staple in my home. My husband has quite a few dietary limitations due to his Crohn’s disease, so having a recipe with only a few ingredients is a must. Not only will this recipe satisfy a sweet tooth, but it’s super quick and easy. In literally 6 minutes, you can create a fun and tasty dessert!
Nutritional Benefits at a Glance
– Avocados are a good source of healthy fats, as well as folate, magnesium, potassium, vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, C, E, and K.
– Bananas are a good source of potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese, vitamins B6, and C.
– Honey can be easier to digest for those with gut-related autoimmune diseases
People who need to follow a low-fiber diet should be aware that avocados and bananas contain some dietary fiber.
Additionally, people with diabetes should be aware that even though honey is a natural sugar, it will still cause blood sugar levels to increase.
- food processor or high-speed blender
- 2 large avocados
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas preferably ripe with spots
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Blend ingredients together.