Work with Me
Individual One-on-One Virtual Nutrition Coaching
What to expect from your sessions:
There isn’t one nutrition prescription for all people with IBD. The first appointment will help me get to know your goals in seeking the help of a nutritionist, what you hope to gain from coaching, and your current dietary habits and level of health. Together, we’ll set specific, easy to follow goals for you.
Different guts tolerate different foods differently! I can virtually assist you on your nutritional journey, providing:
- science-backed nutritional recommendations for your specific condition, symptoms, and goals that can practically and realistically be applied to your lifestyle
- meal and recipe suggestions based on your individual food preferences and sensitivities to get your body the macros and micro-nutrients it needs (like iron and B12)
- assistance identifying trigger foods, food sensitivities, and intolerances
- unlimited communication between sessions, providing you with the support you need to FEEL BETTER
- learning to plan meals for you and your family
- identifying your eating style and how to meet your nutritional needs
- finding the healthiest food options going forward
Your first session includes:
- an hour of nutrition coaching
- an assessment of your current health and medical history
- an assessment of your physical activity and determination of energy (calorie), macro-, and micro-nutrient needs
- SMART goal setting
- a healthy lifestyle plan tailored for you
At each follow-up session we will:
- review food records for issues, questions, and triggers (if a food journal is kept)
- identify roadblocks to reach your goals and learn strategies to overcome them
- celebrate successes and discover how they were accomplished
- discuss other pertinent topics. For example: ways to modify recipes; how to boost iron absorption
Work with Me from Anywhere
I see clients virtually nationwide.
Find Out How I Can Help You
What is a Discovery Call? A free 30 minute phone call or video meeting:
- You share your questions, concerns, and goals.
- I share my approach and a brief overview of what the next steps would be.
- If we are a good fit and choose to work together, I will offer you details including price, payment options, and scheduling availability will be reviewed.