Individual One-on-One Virtual Nutrition Coaching
There isn’t one nutrition prescription for all people with IBD: Different guts tolerate different foods differently!
I can virtually assist you on your nutritional journey, providing:
Customized Nutritional Recommendations
for your specific condition, symptoms, and goals that can practically and realistically be applied to your lifestyle
Personalized Meal Planning
meal and recipe suggestions based on your individual food preferences and sensitivities to get your body the macros and micro-nutrients it needs (like iron and B12)
Access to My Educational Resource Library
science-backed nutritional resources for your condition found all in one place
Symptom Food Journal Monitoring
assistance identifying trigger foods, food sensitivities, and intolerances
Unlimited Communication Between Sessions
I’ll provide you with the support you need to FEEL BETTER
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I see clients virtually nationwide using a HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR compliant client portal.
- Unfortunately, I’m not able to accept health insurance. If I accept insurance, I am relegated to listening to what the insurance companies allow in terms of the kind of help I can provide you and the work I can do. It is so limited and incomplete that I choose not to be a part of insurance networks.I am committed to a comprehensive solution for you that uncovered every stone — I want to give you much more personalized individual attention than the insurance companies will allow in terms of time.If it’s helpful, I do accept Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards; I also can provide you with a “SuperBill” to file a claim with your insurance company.
Here’s how investing will stop you from losing money:
You’ll get a personalized plan to guide you precisely on what to eat and not eat, so you’re no longer wasting money on expensive supplements, powders, shakes, special (diet) food, and more. At our first session, we will put together a well-balanced plan including whole foods where you’re eating better and getting your nutrient needs met.
A very affordable payment plan is also available for both individual and group counseling programs. Many people like the payment plan option because it allows them to jump in and get started at a lower investment than if paying in full.
Find Out How I Can Help You
- You share your questions, concerns, and goals.
- I share my approach and a brief overview of what the next steps would be.
- If we are a good fit and choose to work together, I will offer you details including price, payment options, and scheduling availability will be reviewed.