Eating for Crohn’s & Colitis Remission Program
Dear IBD Warrior,
• Are you tired of endless nights of reading contradictory nutrition information for IBD online?
• Are you feeling confused about what to eat, and has this resulted in a limited diet, weight loss, and/or fatigue?
• Do you want to know what science is discovering about diet for IBD, with reliable sources?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, know that you’re not alone — That’s why I’ve created a brand-new group program specifically for people with IBD!
Nutrition can reduce symptoms and help you achieve remission!
Nutrition is meant to complement your medical treatment to help you lower your inflammation and manage your day-to-day symptoms.
I can provide you with the information and tools you need to learn what foods to add to your eating plan.
Introducing the Eating for Crohn’s & Colitis Remission Program
This hybrid group program is comprised of 9 group sessions and 2 individual sessions.
It’s designed to share the latest research on nutrition for IBD, so you can find out what food and nutrition information really works!
With recipes, resources, and customized support, you’ll have everything you need to eat for Crohn’s and colitis remission and stay there longer.
How it Works
The group will meet 3 Saturdays a month for 3 months. You can attend the group sessions from your computer or mobile device.
The 2 one-hour individual sessions will be spread throughout the program, helping personalize and apply the content from the group sessions to your food triggers and lifestyle. You’ll receive recipes and resources that will help you apply what you’ve learned in the program to your daily life.
Topics of the Course
- What is Inflammatory Bowel Disease, what are the potential causes of the condition, and why does food matter for symptom management and prevention
- How the microbiome changes in IBD, what that means, and what we can do to improve it
- The latest food science research about anti-Inflammatory foods
- How and when to incorporate these into your eating plan
- Foods and ingredients that may be inflammatory and when it may be best to avoid them
- Navigating grocery store shopping and eating out at restaurants
- Research-backed dietary patterns for Crohn’s and UC
- A sample meal plan that fits these dietary patterns
- Nutrient absorption sites in the intestine and why we care
- How to manage diarrhea and constipation with diet
- Fiber: when to go low and when to go high
- Foods that contain commonly needed nutrients for Crohn’s and UC
- Amount of nutrients required to prevent deficiencies
- How to know when supplements are needed
- Food tips and suggestions to follow during a flare
- Foods not recommended
- 3 Sample Menus provided
- Hydration requirements: how much fluid you need and how to rehydrate during bouts of diarrhea
- Gentle exercise recommendations to keep you feeling strong
- Tips for creating a sleep schedule that works for you and help you heal
- Precision Nutrition, Nutrigenomics, and Nutrigenetics
- Wrapping up and putting together all of the pieces
Recipes and Handouts
After each group session, you’ll be provided with helpful resources and recipes that will help you apply this information to your daily life!
Different guts tolerate different foods differently with IBD. Let’s tailor the group discussion to your specific situation and lifestyle!
During your first 60-minute session, we’ll come up with a crystal-clear game plan to move forward, customizing recommendations for you and your gut!
In the follow-up 60-minute session, we can continue to revise the game plan as needed.
Right now, you can jump into the program for:
However, I’m eager to help jumpstart your eating for remission, so I’m offering an Early Bird Savings!
If you enroll by August 5th,
Early Bird Pricing
you can get the entire 3-month group program for
Plus, check out this extra special TIME-SENSITIVE bonus:
The first 5 people to register will get a personalized meal plan created after his/her first individual 1:1 session!
Say no more, Danielle. I’m convinced!
Money Back Guarantee
I absolutely believe in the content I deliver in this group program. It’s worked for my husband and so many of my IBD clients.
I’m confident that you’ll benefit from this course but want you to feel 100% secure in making this decision to invest in eating for Crohn’s and colitis remission.
So I’m taking away all of the risk:
If after attending the first two classes you’re not absolutely thrilled with what you’re learning for any reason, simply let me know before the next class. I’ll give you a FULL REFUND out of my own pocket, no questions asked!